How to play guide for Tribes of Midgard
|This article is a stub. You can help Tribes of Midgard Wiki by expanding it. When the article is complete, please remove this template from the page.|
This page will serve as a basic how to play guide for Tribes of Midgard. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
Basic gameplay[edit | edit source]
- To start a game, click on play and new and create a new game with your settings
- Players also can join an existing game
- Leave a game - click on save slot and then on leave.
- Recover Souls and bring it back to the Seed of Yggdrasil, too keep the tree alive.
- Helthings are the opponents in the game, who will strike at nightfall. They will attack the village and try to consume the Souls of the tree.
- A Giant roams the wilderness and always moves in the direction of the tree. Players should try to find and destroy the Giant before he can reach the Village.
Controls[edit | edit source]
Tribes of Midgard can be played with the mouse and keyboard, but also the Xbox controller.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
Players, who start a game, can choose from three difficulties:
- Lone Saga :
- Grand Saga :
- Heroic Saga